Visit us at Booth #980 and discover our new major release: Trian3DBuilder v.7
It‘s that time of the year again. I/ITSEC is calling and the preparations for our eight fair in Orlando are in full swing. We can’t wait to show there the last features of version 7, that include:
- Common Database Format (CDB)
- Extended Unreal Export: Make use of all the advantages of Trian3DBuilder’s scenarios in your Unreal simulations.
- Here HD Live Maps import: Use captured street data with an accuracy down to centimeters.
- Road Editing: A new concept that priorizes flexibility and control.
- OpenDrive improvements: Always at action to get the most of OpenDrive.
- Traffic Signs modifier: build signs on the fly, internally in Trian3DBuilder.
- Improved facades extrusions: an enhancement already included in version 6.6 that gives your windows and roofs a further level of realism.
- Calytrix Titan Vanguard export with MIPS integration.
- Overall performance and workflow improvements.
- Library preview: see its contents with a click.