Check out the new modules: Genesis Import and LIDAR import!
Improvements on Airports, Roads and CDB Modules have been implemented, read more here
We are happy to announce that a new version of our Terrain Database Generation System is ready to download!
Check out some of the new features:
- Improved Dialog
- Import off DAFIF Shape data is now supported
- Different runways end heights are now supported
- Relief height is now supported
- Lighttype attributes added: useful to filter different light types.
- New module to convert Genesis project files to Trian3DBuilder project: Imports all geo data, palettes, rules,…
- Improved performance and memory consumption for CDB Export
- New tool to assign CDB Attributes depending on modifier
- Import of LiDAR data (.las, .pcd) into the 3D view for comparison with the general database or modeling support
- Height polynom support added
- Now with editable markings for “driveups” crossing type
- Handling and dialog of the “Road Add/Adjust Crossing Internal” tool have been improved
- New OpenDrive Exporter settings: “Export CrossingCurves”
- New modifier “SignalController” that simplifies the setting of controllers for OpenDrive export
- Support of road vectors and point links in different separate vector files
- New tool to randomly sub-select from vector selection
- New high-resolution textures facades of different building types