Already available for download. Check out our new PBR Library!
The new release Trian3DBuilder 7.1 is available for download! Get the newest version at our customer portal!
This release completes the development of our new PBR (Physical Based Rendering) material library and is therefore of particular interest to customers who are using modern game engines like Unreal or Unity. Important improvements have been implemented for Unreal Datasmith export, as well as for CDB format.
New Material Library.
Compose and previsualize PBR materials by combining layers of PBR maps
- Multiple texture layers ( metallic, normal, roughness, occlusion, displacement, emission, …)
- Basic operations per layer (import texture, set color, channel selection, transparency, invert)
- Exports assigned layer maps to engines that support PBR.
- OpenGL preview.
- Advanced Library Search.
- Make and customize your materials.
Extended Unreal Export.
Better performance, more control and automation.
- Better mapping of the structure and naming in the scene-graph.
- Prebuilt import “recipes” that merge geometry based on tagged areas, groups, materials…
- Supports instanced geometry.
- Exports PBR layers from the Material Library.
Common Database Format (CDB)
- Multiple layer of T2DModels.
- Improved import and export
- Support for airport models with lighting.
If you haven’t have the chance yet, download the free version and give it a try!