There is a Hotfix available for Trian3D Builder 5.
Service & Support customers can download the update easily via Help -> Search for Updates inside of the Software.
If the update function do not work because of e.g. local security settings, please send an eMail to our support team to receive a direct download Link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Release Notes for Trian3D Builder Version 5.0.5
- LMX quick server access with port and IP in environment variable
- optimized delete of vector data with intelligent update
- optimized convert area to line etc.
- optionally remember modifier adjust setting (modify/loc override)
- Modifier Height Type: new option "plane inner points"
- improved sensor ID image rendering for borders etc.
- connect/disconnect parent-child area tool
- new vector tools: convert parallel lines to area, convert area to middle line
- remember setting for modify/loc override
- update to latest VBS2 SDK
- Visual Studio 2012 build
- terrain with "real" regular mesh for CGF
- improved vector handling
- render and undo performance
- Verify Vectors
- more flexible vector import options
- merge, replace, external file reference
- multi selection in file dialog
- Modifier Sign: signs with z dimension
- optimized camera pan (filled areas not triangulated)
- user manuals revised
- improved WYSIWYSG editing with support for more modifiers
- support WYSIWYG in demo version
- 2D View: visualize filled, colored areas
- SDK: support for implementation of own project format
- [fix] optimizer in 64 bit version
- [fix] tile states for multi grid
- [fix] exporter: Text data dump
- [fix] contour object placer - 0m offset in both side mode
- [fix] endless loop in FLT/Metaflight if no layer names defined
- [fix] red textures in render to texture
- [fix] wrong hourglass cursor
- [fix] memory leaks and general stability issues
- [fix] misc